Worms and Parasitic Infections
Parasites refer to organisms and worms that invade and feed off host organisms, often causing harm. Though most believe it is only a problem in 3rd world countries, evidence shows contamination occurs not only through unsanitary conditions, inadequately cooked meats and animal contact, but also through air, water, fruits, vegetables and soil. They can deplete the body of essential nutrients, taxing the immune system and contribute to a variety of illnesses and diseases.
- In “A Cure For All Cancers,” by Dr. Hulda R. Clark, she states that through her studies she found all cancers linked to a single parasite. She believes that by getting rid of this parasite, cancer can be stopped and tissue will return to a normal state.
- Pinworms, the most common parasitic infection in North America, can be contracted by handling pets, wearing clothes or sleeping in the bed of an infected person, or through an infected food handler. Symptoms include depression, anorexia and insomnia. Complications occur more often in women, as the worms have been found in the vagina, uterus and fallopian tubes.
- The female roundworm can produce up to 200,000 eggs daily, causing an infected person to carry hundreds, perhaps thousands of roundworm in the body. Roundworms have been linked to anorexia.
- Microscopic parasites can get into joints and eat the calcium linings of the bone, causing painful arthritis.
- Tiny parasites can eat the myelin sheath on the nerves and cause disruption of nerve signals from the brain.
- Candida albicans is a yeast or fungus type organism that under normal conditions is present on inner and outer body surfaces. But as an opportunistic organism, it takes advantage of any weakness in our system. Feeding off sugars, the rapid overgrowth has been found to affect the body system in many adverse ways. As yeast multiplies, it produces toxic waste which circulates in the body and further weakens the immune and endocrine systems. Candida overgrowth has been linked to food allergies, digestive disorders, skin rashes, PMS, chronic constipation, headaches, poor memory, mental fogginess, loss of sex drive and chronic vaginitis.
Some Symptoms of Parasitic Infestation: • itchy ears, nose, anus • bed wetting • forgetfulness • slow reflexes • gas and bloating • foggy thinking • loss of appetite • yellow skin • fast heartbeat • heart pain • pain in the navel • eating too much but still feeling hungry • pain in the back, thighs, shoulders • lethargy • numb hands • burning sensation in the stomach • female menstrual problems • drooling while asleep • grinding teeth while asleep
Medicine Bear, a seventh generation Cherokee Herbalist, taught the necessity of periodic parasite cleanses.
Lyle Bennett explains that only in recent history has mankind been exposed to such high concentrations of sugars and refined foods making the body a nesting ground for parasites. He uses the analogy of our body as a comfortable home where the visitors are fed sweets and snacks. The visitors take this as a signal to make our body a nesting ground.
By introducing to our unwanted guests bitters and herbs with a restricted diet for the cleansing period we can signal them to leave without having to use antibiotics which harm the host.
We are scrupulous about outward cleanliness, yet neglect the inner cleansings needed to maintain optimum or even normal healthy conditions. It is a difficult subject to approach but a health foundational truth we can no longer ignore.
An Effective Parasite Cleanse MUST include:
1 - WEAKENING or neutralizing parasites enough so they will release their hold in the body. We recommend using Triple Strength Garlic Oil softgels (3 daily with meals) and/or enteric coated Oregano Oil softgels
(1-2 daily with meals). This step usually takes a good week to 10 days.
2 - FLUSHING parasites and their toxins from the body with Worm Out: 10 days on-10 days off -10 days on.
(This step is imperative to prevent the body from becoming overwhelmed with toxins.)
Make sure you have enough Worm Out for a proper flush.
Worm Out is available in these sizes:
2 oz. - child size
8 oz. - small adult size
32 oz. - larger adult or multiple person size
Suggested Usage: 1/2 teaspoon (per 25 lbs. body weight) straight or in water every 3hrs as needed for up to 10 days, then 10 days off, then repeat 10 days on. This may vary according to your diet, health and age.
Worm Out was passed down to us from Medicine Bear with years of success.
Ingredients: Black Walnut Hulls, Wintergreen, Cinnamon, Pau D’ Arco, Thyme, Chamomile, Burdock, Catnip, Wormwood and Cloves.
3 - STRENTHENING and balancing body organs and systems with whole foods, nutrients and probiotics. Often herbs that help cleanse the blood are recommended. This step helps to prevent reinfestation.
It is helpful during the entire 30 days of the cleanse to:
* Eat lightly, especially more cleansing foods, including raw pumpkin seeds and/or dried figs. Try lots of Salads.
* Eliminate processed sugars, greasy or refined foods (JUNK FOOD!) from the diet. Watch that salad dressing!
* Drink plenty of water to keep the system flushing out toxins. Avoid natural sugars like fruit juices. Think bitters!
* Use raw garlic or garlic capsules to supplement the process. Try steeping garlic in vegetable soup.
* Be patient and stay with the cleanse until results occur or symptoms abate. Consult your Doctor as necessary.
The FDA has not evaluated this page and it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.